Lachlan Wilson joined Doyle Wilson in 1993 as partner.
Lachlan grew up on a wheat property between Goondiwindi and Moree and knows the problems and issues facing rural communities and properties first hand.
He’s also worked in a number of rural legal practices in both Queensland and New South Wales where he has gained valuable experience on rural legal issues.
This enables him to provide clients with valuable and practical advice.
He has 20 years of experience in litigation. Lachlan’s litigation skills and experience were illustrated in a case where he obtained a $3 million settlement for a child plaintiff whose claim had previously been rejected by two other legal firms.
Lachlan’s litigation experience ranges from successfully prosecuting spray drift damages claims involving cotton growers, to successfully resolving contractual and property disputes.
Lachlan is married and has three children. In his younger days, Lachlan played Rugby Union.
- Commercial Litigation
- Dispute Resolution including mediation and arbitration
- Debt Recovery
- Contesting Wills and Family Provision Claims
- Estoppel Claims involving family farms and similar businesses
- Partnership Disputes
- Spray Drift and other agricultural claims
- Agricultural Tenancies Act Claims (NSW only)
- Other disputes involving rural businesses
Bachelor of Laws
Bachelor of Arts
Admitted to Practice
Supreme Court of Queensland
High Court of Australia
Queensland Law Society